Jul 3, 2006

A first, workblogging

Just a note to say, what a screwed up weekend.

Anyhow, my car is in shop for the next several days, my cell phone is in my car, and the magic phone number list with my new bloggy friend phone numbers is folded up into cell-phone. Also, New DSL modem to arrive this week. Damnit! A perfect shitstorm.

And of course, me being a super genius, I don't know how to call into my cell-phone voice mail without physically holding the cell phone. Strangely *98 doesn't work from the house.

So, for my new bloggy friends who must think I blew them off ENTIRELY, I am so sorry. I'm just a dipshit. Commence the pie throwing.

Now, back to work. I have broken a major commandment by blogging from work... this ranks somewhere between surfing the Onion and actually bringing a TV to the office.

Homeblogging to resume midweek.

3 Comments:

At 3.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, we figured something came up. Just as long as your safe. We'll get together another time. Chuckles and Brad were so fun. Brad's friend was very sweet also.

Next time you want to come in the city when life is calmer, call us. Bring your dog and we'll all get together for a day at the park or something.

 
At 5.7.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

Well, that makes two of us.

Brad's friend was hot. And sweet. And hot.

 
At 6.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuckie, behave! Have some couth, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home