Dec 5, 2006

I hate management consultants

I'll bet's it's mutual. So, the old job search... and came across this gem or corporate triple-speak.

Responsibilities:
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and coaching your shift team so that Operational priorities are understood and met. You will have understanding of the short-term business plan for your area of responsibility and support the shift team activities to achieve these objectives with strong focus on excellent HSE performance, throughputs, yields, and energy usage.

that 'excellent enegy usage' bit - That's manageese for "corporate pep squad members and Type A's only".

Never, ever, ever, ever.

9 Comments:

At 6.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jobs suck! Wanna hide-out commune?

 
At 6.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, want to hide-out IN A commune?

 
At 6.12.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

sure!

you live in a commune?

 
At 6.12.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

I am a commune.

No, wait, I am communing.

 
At 7.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but I am sure we could find one in one of those hill towns in the Berkshires.

 
At 7.12.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

Oh, that's easy! I know of at least 3 in the berkshires. Ask me what to do before you go on vacation there. I know all the good stuff. But not the communes.

Know the communes by their muluticolored fences.

 
At 8.12.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

What is muluticolored? Is it like reticulated?

 
At 9.12.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

my fingers aren't even particularly fat.

 
At 15.2.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home