May 31, 2003

ok, i'll bite

--bp
“I guess they didn’t like the fact that my shirt was made in Pakistan,” explained the source. “They wanted us to wear shirts that were made in the United States.”
--ep

Really. I'm certain, my eyes are getting blurry.... further.

--bp--
“It just made me sick,” said the source, referring to whatever it was he was talking about. “You can’t believe anything these days anymore.
--ep--

I believe this to be an exercise in phenomenology. The ability of something to be carried into the future for no real reason whatsoever. Try searching for "Andre the Giant has a Posse". Really.

blogs are cool and neat, but it's good to know that farce is spottable. Sadly i followed the link to this article from another noted blog (with many many more readers)

I hope this doesn't ever actaully cause someone concern, it scares me that this is just a believable on first read as anything Joe Scarborough says, to those who hunger to believe

If an Iraqi lawyer can get asylum and a book deal for helping rescue one of our soldiers, the 'anonymous source' could certainly get his 15-minutes by coming forward and sacrificing his job. But he clearly states he thinks bush is doing a good job.... 'nuff said about ~his~ credibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home