Jan 28, 2006

FUCK FEAR (link)

The essays linked to by Crooks and Liars remind me of a bumper sticker I was given in NYC at a large street gathering I had with a couple hundred thousand friends, and puppets, a few years back. The sticker said: FUCK FEAR. What a perfect sentiment.

There IS a correlation between being a republican and the number of anti-anxiety prescriptions in your medicine cabinet. you know it. I know it. Soma2K.

still, the essays are pretty good.

and I still refuse to be afraid.

2 Comments:

At 29.1.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

They're as bad as the McCarthyists were, only now instead of commies they're looking for terrorists under every bed, wetting themselves every time they see the guy behind the counter at the halal deli.

 
At 30.1.06, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like some anti-anxiety medications. I call them: Election Erase 2006 -- The Dems take back Washington!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home