Jan 21, 2006

Tom, you're losing me... (link)

Impregnate Katie Holmes? whatever

dance in he living room in your underwear? whatever

beleive a religon that was invented to prove a point? whatever

make bad bad bad action films? whatever

I still like Tom Cruise. I don't love him, but I do like him.

I don't buy the line that he is crazy, nor do I suspect he is gay, nor do I care either way. Plenty of crazy gay people have talent.

I liked him in Magnolia, and as the son of a Navy pilot, I liked him in Top Gun too (saying nothing about the movie itself, mind you)

BUT

You use your Juju to quash free expression?

well, Fuck You then, Mr. Tom Cuise.

and because your famous ass apparently has terribly thin skin, and a rash,

Fuck You gently, and with a well oiled chainsaw.

8 Comments:

At 21.1.06, Blogger Midniter said...

Why bother with lubing up the chainsaw?

 
At 21.1.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

wouldn't want it to sieze up with the job half done.

 
At 22.1.06, Blogger Midniter said...

hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

 
At 22.1.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I've never liked him, sorry. Even when I was a tiny little gay tyke, my "wanna play house?" crush was always Dennis Quaid. Tom rubbed me the wrong way.

And in recent years, he seems to be drifting dangerously far into nutso Mel Gibson territory.

 
At 23.1.06, Blogger CNK said...

How come he runs in EVERY SINGLE MOVIE he is in?

And what's this about quashing free expression?

 
At 23.1.06, Blogger CNK said...

oops never mind, just saw the link.

What's really sad is how fast Paramount jumped to thier knees to please him.

 
At 23.1.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

are you insinuating something about Paramount?

 
At 24.1.06, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post.

I never liked him and when that annoying Rosie O. began liking him, I put him off any suitable lists of mine.

Plus, he's from the same part of New Jersey that I grew up in. I don't do Joisey. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home