The SuperDuperGame Review
Well, the Superbowl left me with a few lasting impressions
1. The 75-yard rush record and the 76-yard return record ANSWER made me feel like I was watching baseball.
2. Creepy creepy people eat at Outback Steakhouse.
3. It's okay not to tell that the pony took the beer wagon out for a ride. Just between you, the old man, and his dog.
4. The term "wardrobe malfunction" is the new macarena
5. When you fall, watch out for your toolbox. Bravo.
6. Does anyone know anything about the steelers player who took a nasty hit in the 1st?