Oct 18, 2006

Name that Senator

?As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else,?


Babumph-babum, ba ba ba bum,
Babumh-babump, ba ba ba bum
Bumpha bah - bumpha ba
Bumpha bah - bumpha ba
Baaaaa!
Baa ba bumpha bumpha bah*




Need an extra hint?

?It?s being drawn to Iraq and it?s not being drawn to the U.S. You know what? I want to keep it on Iraq. I don?t want the Eye to come back here to the United States.?
I wonder if the council of Elrond is part of the Coalition of the Willing?

'One Dink to rule them all, One Dink to find them', I say.


* bonus round** - name that game show music.

** bonus round tune edited for 'clarity'

6 Comments:

At 19.10.06, Blogger Smartypants said...

I have no idea what the music is but, then, I'm bad at figuring out music stuff. I would have been a very poor Name That Tune contestant.

 
At 19.10.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

"name that tune", incorrect.

 
At 19.10.06, Blogger Lefty said...

I'd like to name that game show music "Timmy".

 
At 19.10.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

Timmah!

incorrect

 
At 20.10.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come now, that's just too easy.

 
At 20.10.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

I'm not familiar with that game show. Incorrect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home