Oct 4, 2006

Quote of the Day -link-

"I'm not an atheist, and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are all in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written these books. It does not understand the languages in which they were written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. This is, it seems to me, the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations."

--Albert Einstein

Except, of course, that I *am* an athiest. But that is still quite a quote.

(if you follow the link, you'll understood that my point was missed, but still, someone had the above quote to offer)

2 Comments:

At 5.10.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

Ok, that link was hilAIRious. Especially when it ended in a stream of spam.

The moron who caps-yelled at you about your lack of belief in the false divinity of Christ was awesome, especially in light of everyone whining that Democrats are intolerant. Brilliant.

 
At 7.10.06, Blogger Michael Bains said...

Happy belated Atheistical Birthday oh Mad One!

I love how Einstein addressed that kinda crapola. He never even bothered saying "Prove it." He just went and examined what is, in the process proving that anthropormorphic goddism is about the silliest shit anyone could ever have proposed.

{sighhh} I just had to come back here and post that. I don't like gettin' nasty on religious folks but was craving it for some o' those silly commenters o'er yonder.

L8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home