Sep 23, 2006

Bid Dog Smackdown -Eschaton link-

Wallace: Do you think you did enough, sir?

Clinton: No, because I didn't get him.

Wallace: Right.

Clinton: But at least I tried. That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try, they did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed, I left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy and the best guy in the country, Dick Clark, who got demoted.

2 Comments:

At 25.9.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

And everybody is suprisedby this reaction. I would be a little pissed if I had been subjected to as much blame as Clinton for our situation.

He took appropriate actions and is being villified, while Bush is being lionized. What a world.

 
At 27.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving all the fall out from these words. Those nutters are so funny. I really need to get me a pet nutter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home