Oct 31, 2006

Wheeeee



lefty, this one's for you.

Also, there should be a Firefox navigatior bar search for YoTube like there is for wikipedia, google, etc....

Yes, that does mean that I should write one, open source and all.... but people, I assure you, my talents are best used outside of even the most limited software development. My mind and methods are remarkably non-scientific for a scientist.

Further, scripting language is like Spanish. I recognise the words, and I have taken a class or two, but the finest points of the grammar and the exactitude of the syntax are far far - far- beyond me... even out past la biblioteca.

Further still, both Spaniards and Latinos generally will give you some real credit just for trying. Contrast that with PC's (and the French) and that is why I will not be trying to personally address the shortage of the aformentioned YouTube search bar.... or ever trying to learn French for that matter.

2 Comments:

At 1.11.06, Blogger Lefty said...

Like these? Or should I say, comme ça? (Or something)

 
At 2.11.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

brilliant!

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home