Dec 13, 2006

nobody likes a faker

Not only did the plot fail in not working out

and was asked to participate in the skit. The officer stated that the skit went as designed and that Shore was not injured in the designed skit."

The incident, which took place during a comedy show in Odessa, took the Internet by storm after video was released on the Internet.



It also failed, insofar as I never heard of it, while I did hear about Mel's remarks, Andy's wrestling matches (also fake), and other similar stunts.

3 Comments:

At 14.12.06, Blogger Lefty said...

I heard of this Pauly Shore incident. Here.

 
At 14.12.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Yes. It's apparently taking only mdhatter's blog by storm.

I wonder why. I mean, Pauly Shore is just so funny, you know?

 
At 16.12.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

a veritable Carrot Top. Pauly is the Bill AND the Ted of standup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home