Feb 15, 2007

Breaking my own arm

Well, the interview went swimmingly, and in the process of contacting an old reference I scared up some nice freelance work. Yay me.

So, it looks as though I'll be doing the Same Old Consulting Job (Mk. IV), except with more travel and for a couple grand more than at the job I was just fired from. I've never been a big traveler, but I've felt the bug of late.

Oh, and irony of ironies, the guy interviewing me was also once fired by my recent boss, but 10 years ago, as I described the experience he was finishing my sentences.

Did i mention I found this job listed on craigslist of all places... weirder and weirder.

4 Comments:

At 15.2.07, Blogger Chuckles said...

Was your craigslist ID bigstud69?

 
At 16.2.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is excellent news! Congrats.

I need to find a new job.

 
At 16.2.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 16.2.07, Blogger mdhatter said...

okay spamulator, have a great day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home