May 15, 2003

I LOVE THIS MAN!

"I don't bring God into my life to-to, you know, kind of be a political person."
--Interview with Tom Brokaw aboard Air Force One, April 24, 2003

***Who Would Jesus Bomb

"I think the American people--I hope the American--I don't think, let me--I hope the American people trust me."--Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2002

***Don't count your chickens


"The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production."--Washington, D.C., Nov. 27, 2002

***According to wall street, your mission has been successful


"You see, the Senate wants to take away some of the powers of the administrative branch."
--Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

***Did he read the job description before he ran?

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."
--Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

***This message will self destruct........


"Do you have blacks, too?"
--To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

***Yes, I'm afraid he did mean that


Entirely stolen from Bushisms


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home