1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
Stock Arsenic Solution 1 fl oz.
(Practical Everyday Chemistry, Garden City Publishing company, NY, c. 1934)
It is a recipe for ant poison, the other ingredient is honey.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
That book, open to page 18.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
NPR that I left on in the kitchen, barely
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
an hour ago, I was watching my dog pinch a loaf.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Tan cords (fat), maroon button down, brown belt, low key brown steel toe boots.
10. Did you dream last night?
I'm always dreaming
11. When did you last laugh?
Heartily? while talking with the Board of Health agent a few towns over, around 1pm.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Horrible red print wallpaper. At 5 feet it dissolves into a perception of polka dots, but on inspection it's lines and flowers. busy.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
see 7, above
14. What do you think of this quiz?
see 7 above
15. What is the last film you saw?
"film" film? literally, through a projector? A film I made in college.
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
the world a coke
17. Tell me something about you that I don?t know.
I am named after saints and I used to drive a Volvo
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
make people want to use their turn signals
19. Do you like to Dance?
formally, no, after a few, usually.
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
would you like a cup of coffee?
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
no, I stole it from teh, I'm letting it die.