Mar 7, 2006

teh quiz

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4

Stock Arsenic Solution 1 fl oz.

(Practical Everyday Chemistry, Garden City Publishing company, NY, c. 1934)

It is a recipe for ant poison, the other ingredient is honey.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

That book, open to page 18.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

probably Jeopardy

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

4:20

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

4:36

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

NPR that I left on in the kitchen, barely

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

an hour ago, I was watching my dog pinch a loaf.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Freedom Camp

9. What are you wearing?

Tan cords (fat), maroon button down, brown belt, low key brown steel toe boots.

10. Did you dream last night?

I'm always dreaming

11. When did you last laugh?

Heartily? while talking with the Board of Health agent a few towns over, around 1pm.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Horrible red print wallpaper. At 5 feet it dissolves into a perception of polka dots, but on inspection it's lines and flowers. busy.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

see 7, above

14. What do you think of this quiz?

see 7 above

15. What is the last film you saw?

"film" film? literally, through a projector? A film I made in college.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

the world a coke

17. Tell me something about you that I don?t know.

I am named after saints and I used to drive a Volvo

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

make people want to use their turn signals

19. Do you like to Dance?


formally, no, after a few, usually.

20. George Bush.

Your mother

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Sue

22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?

off-limits, bub

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

no

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

would you like a cup of coffee?

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.

no, I stole it from teh, I'm letting it die.

13 Comments:

At 7.3.06, Blogger Smartypants said...

You and Teh actually have me thinking about doing this quiz.

Such a time commitment though.

 
At 8.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

no, really, go light another table on fire instead ;)

 
At 8.3.06, Blogger Lefty said...

What F*I*L*M did you watch for 15? And I thought the term was "growler"...

 
At 8.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

MASH is episodes ON film, ours is a film on film.

 
At 8.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stole from teh. What next? I got my Patriot Act on you mister.

 
At 8.3.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

Did you catch Johnny Cash: The Anthology on PBS last night? I thought it was pretty interesting. I hadn't seen him perform before. The difference in styles over the arc of his career was neat. The fifties, sixties and then the weirdo seventies. He sang this one version of "A Boy Named Sue" that was really fast, it was strange. A little faster and it would have been rap, a little slower and it would have been growly outlaw. It was a lot like "Get Rythym."

 
At 9.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

I have SO heard that fast boy named sue.

 
At 9.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can picture Chuckles in his mancave watching PBS.

Must-stop-laughing!

 
At 9.3.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Hey I didn't tag you you didn't *have* to do it.

Okay I want to see a picture of you dancing drunk.

 
At 9.3.06, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i have never been tagged with a meme, and i am a better person because of it.

yeah, and i wanna see that pic too.

 
At 9.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

mancave

 
At 10.3.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Ooh, damn, you axed for it. Heh, mancave.

This knoblicker's also posting at chuckles's place. It's so bad he actually activated word verification.

 
At 10.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

It's because I said your mother.

I meant it at the time.

i dislike word verification.

I figure the whole blogosphere is enough of a Turing test as it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home