Aug 17, 2006

Why it's good to be rich and thin -link-


He was arrested at the end of July after being seen driving at 87mph (139km/h) in a 45mph (72km/h) stretch of Malibu's Pacific Coast Highway

I suppose there is an argument to be made that even if you're driving really well and with utmost attention, The Jews(TM) are going to pull you over anyhow.
But in a deal with the court two other charges - driving under the influence and having an open bottle of tequila in his car were both dropped.
Emphais mine, proving that DUI at 150% the limit is a victimless crime, and one not worthy of any serious jail-time. Clearly The Jews(TM) WERE just picking on him, but they don't want to get Mel started with any sort of martyr complex.
The prosecutor added the actor had volunteered to appear on a public service announcement on the hazards of drink-driving.*

Oy, the humanity. See now, BEAR WITNESS, brethren to how far Mel has fallen at the hands of The Jews(TM). Reduced to performing in a resumé building PSA.

I, for one, would rather see him drunk and ornery on the next installment of Malibu GONE WILD!!! That would prove to be a proper cautionary tale about thinking you're The King of the world.
Gibson was ordered to attend AA meetings five times a week for four-and-a-half months, and then three per week for another seven-and-a-half months.
Jeez. Now I actually feel REALLY BADLY for all those alcoholics. I'm not sure I've ever really pitied an alcoholic before, sure I've felt badly FOR them, but sharing your darkest days with God AND with Braveheart??? That's too much. I believe Solomon would have sentenced him to AA meetings at the local temple. They can probably keep himin the proper perspecive from in there.

*[sic]

p.s. Mel Gibson is a sick man, I hope his health, and not his career, recovers.

p.p.s I have not seen The Passion... but I did love Braveheart, and Mad Max.

p.p.s. Mel Gibson. The Dixie Chicks. Compare and contrast.

5 Comments:

At 18.8.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

You loved Braveheart? What a bunch of self-aggrandizing, Hollywoodized hooey! Ack!

 
At 18.8.06, Blogger Lefty said...

Hey, Wallace doin' the queen was great! I caught about 35 seconds of "The Passion", barf. And I don't mean because of the plot. When I first heard of it, I thought the ancient language device would be awesome, but it doesn't make up for the terrible mess.

Compare and constrast Gibson with Boy George -- One gets a PSA and one gets trash duty.

 
At 18.8.06, Blogger Chuckles said...

Mad Max, The Road Warrior and Mad Max; Beyond Thunderdome were all great, but Braveheart was a bit much and The Patriot was god awful.

 
At 19.8.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

Don't get me wrong, Braveheart stank in many ways, especially as a historical acount. Baveheart is to history as Fox News is to the present.

But the movie was well made.

That's usually what I like about movies, the craft that goes into making them, which is exactly what I usually dislike about news.

 
At 19.8.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teh, that's not what Punkass said about that movie after you guys went and made out during it.

Mel Gibson, was, is and will always be an asshole. That is without thought of the Jew comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home