Mar 10, 2006

Alcohol is proof that god loves you, and wants you to be happy

i have a question.

I'm having a great day, got lots o'crap done, started SUPER early, finsihed at 3, even cleaned my car. Done at 3. on Friday!!!??

-never-

and i don't have to drive to the airport?? (not that I usually do)

so I went to the bar until 4:30. and have been drinking homeberw, and now it's 5:20

So, no tolerance left, and a good buzz on, I was wondering, what is it with me and seeking approval from women?

is this a mother thing?

your thoughts* are appreciated.

Go-ooo-ooo Beer! Go-ooo-ooo internet!


* and, since i'm drinking alone, discretion,

10 Comments:

At 11.3.06, Blogger Smartypants said...

I approve of you.

(Now go have another beer.)

 
At 11.3.06, Blogger Lefty said...

I'll let the women answer your question, but it seems that if one likes to be around women and have peace, that they approve of what you're doing.

Also, I guess, there's a semantic difference between seeking approval and being agreeable. Sometimes you might not get approval without changing what you're doing.

 
At 11.3.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Oedipus Wrex-N-Effect.

 
At 11.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

nice teh! That's a keepeer.

 
At 13.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

i don't think i need THAT much approval.

 
At 13.3.06, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Aren't you so proud that you've locked up the cum-farter vote?

 
At 13.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because you don't want to be lonely.

 
At 13.3.06, Blogger pop renaissance said...

it looks like sally "approves".

 
At 15.3.06, Blogger Lefty said...

Supposedly there's a trick you can do to put what looks like your first post to the spam bots, but is really an invisible (or well hidden) spam trap.

 
At 28.3.06, Blogger mdhatter said...

I do have a spam trap, it is imperfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home